Visit With My Sister and Family

After our visit to the Lake of the Ozarks to see our son and daughter-in-law, Alan and Layla, we drove toward Saint Louis, MO, to visit with my sister and brother-in-law, Sharron and Les Blalock.

Again the drive up was beautiful with all the fall colors at their peak.  While we enjoyed lots of conversation, wonderful food, reminiscing, laughter galore, and just being together,  I was able to make their pictures before we left 

(when it wasn't raining).

Here are some of the ones I took:

(yes, both my sisters have red hair)!!







 








 
 
 












Comments

  1. We loved visiting with you and what a bonus. Such great pictures. You are a wonderful photographer. I usually hate my pictures, but you made it hard for me to choose. I can't thank you enough for using your talent for us. Again thanks so much❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts