Some Pictures from Mom's 90th BD Celebration in Chicago

Here are a few pictures that I took at Mom's 90th BD celebration.  We attended the Taste of Chicago while we were there, too, and took the grandkids to a playground/skateboard park, took pictures of some old homes and churches near where Dwight (Arville's youngest brother) and Joyce live, and went to a Plant Store (that is where I made the fun photos of Mom in the rocking chair).  These are only a few of the pictures I took that weekend - maybe I can post some more later.















Happy 90th, Mom!!  We love you!!
PS  Here is the photo of Mom in the rocking chair and just so that she will know that I am not picking on her - I am posting mine below hers.  I won't say who got up in the chair the quicker???


Comments

Popular Posts