"I Heart Faces" Back to School Entry




The theme for this week's contest at i heart faces is Back To School. What better time for this contest than the week that children in Macedonia started back to school, too.


Here is my entry for the week. It is a photo of the schoolbag distribution day for our children from last year's class (at the "Future of the Family" kindergarten - free education to Albanian and Roma children who would not be able to attend school otherwise) that started to first grade on September 2:






Now go to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com and see all the other entries for this week.

Shelia

Comments

  1. Hi Sheila,

    I got your note on my blog. Making your photos bigger in Blogger can be done several ways, but the easiest are to either store your larger photos somewhere else (ie. flickr) and then add them to your post by using the html code...or, you can change your blog design (which is what I did.) My sister has an excellent tutorial on how to do this at the top of her website, www.drewmark19.blogspot.com. Just click on the link that says "Blog Design." It takes a bit of work, but was completely worth it to showcase my photos better. :)

    Best wishes,

    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous! I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shot! I really like the focus and the crop. The nice soft colors are very pleasing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has the most beautiful eyes. She looks ready for the first day of school.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts