My Friend and I (Kids Contest)






This week at I ♥ Faces --- the theme is "My Friend and I". I have entered this photo in the "Kids" section.

-----------------------************************-----------------------------

These two girls attend the "Future of the Family Kindergarten" - a non-profit school in Skopje, Macedonia. It is a project of CBF where 40 children each year are chosen from families who could not put there children in school otherwise. The teaching is done in the Albanian language.
They are given a hot meal each day, a sound beginning to their education, and lots of love.

I am so happy to be part of this endeavor.
Shelia Earl

Now, go look at all the entries for this week at: I ♥ Faces

The I ♥ Faces contest can be found at http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts