My Friend and I (Adults Category)




This week at I ♥ Faces, the theme is "My Friend and I". I have entered this photo in the
"Adults Category" of Week 13 Contest.section.

-----------------------************************-----------------------------
This is a photo of my husband and me. We will be married 40 years this August 16th, and he has been my best friend for all of those years and a few more. We have lived overseas most of those 40 years: France, Burkina Faso (West Africa), Albania and now Macedonia. So this is my entry for "My Friend and I."
Shelia

Now, go look at all the entries for this week at: I ♥ Faces.
The I ♥ Faces contest can be found at this website:

http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. great photo, thanks for sharing! Mine is also of myself and my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful photo! What's it like living in Macedonia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Forty years of marriage! That's quite an accomplishment. You look absolutely gorgeous in this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrates on 40 years of marriage! That is hard to come by these days. You two are a beautiful couple. I love the picture. I love the color too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts